Tuesday 8 November 2011

Hello Blogosphere!

I have just spent an hour deliberating on what to call my blog. As I'm a bit "Johnny come lately" to the business of blogging, all the good names were taken, so no "For Goodness' Cakes", no "The Way to His Heart", no "Storm in a G Cup"... but then I realised that all of these were far too sensible for me... I must admit, I have been accused of being "Nuttier than a Pecan Log" by my lovely David, so what better name for my brand new food blog? About me (apart from the nuttiness), I was shamed into learning to cook when my lovely David's younger sister casually whipped up dinner for 25 one new year's eve. That was 3 years ago now, and I'm a bona-fide foodie and cooking and baking addict, so much so that (despite my 22 year old student status), I forwent nights out and new clothes for 2 years to save up for Bertha, my lovely KitchenAid Artisan mixer. This blog will share the highs and lows of my journey through cooking. From the shoddy attempts of the early days to some of my more recent, more polished creations. Enjoy, xCJ

No comments:

Post a Comment